Generally, tax bills are issued in mid-August with the 1st half due the 1st week in October and the 2nd half due the 1st week of the following April.
|Tax Bills FY 2014||Tax Bills FY 2011||Tax Bills FY 2008|
|Tax Bills FY 2013||Tax Bills FY 2010||Tax Bills FY 2007|
|Tax Bills FY 2012||Tax Bills FY 2009|
Locate/print a copy of your Personal Property Tax Bill
- Click the link above for the applicable tax year.
- Use the Adobe Acrobat search tools to locate your bill*.
- Right click on your bill and choose "Print"
- Select your printer
- IMPORTANT!! In the Print Range selection, choose "Current Page".
- Click OK to print a copy of your tax bill.
* Depending on your computer's settings, you may need to use F8 to display the Adobe Acrobat Reader toolbar and/or CTRL-F to open the Find tool.
Each Town of Gray Tax Bill files include over 4,500 pages organized in alphabetical order by owner name. Use these tips to locate your bill quickly and easily:
- The owner name and address appear just below the Town of Gray address on the left of each bill.
- Enter the street number and street name of your property location in the search box in the toolbar at the top of the page. Omit the street type (Avenue, Road, Street, etc.). Enter.
- You may also scroll through pages using your browser's scroll bar on the right side of the tax bill window.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/print tax bills.