- The Recycling Committee shall consist of five (5) regular members and one (1) alternate member.
- In addition, a staff member of the Recycling and Solid Waste Department shall be a non-voting ex-officio member of the committee.
The committee shall:
- Make recommendations as appropriate to modify Gray’s current policies.
- Work with the Town Council and Town staff to develop changes to our recycling and solid waste program as necessary.
- Work with the Solid Waste Director to promote budgetary items to the Town Council that will enhance and/or reduce cost of the operation.
- Promote and publicize recycling and waste reduction.
- Encourage Town businesses to bring their recyclables to our recycling center.
- Encourage, and work with other recycling committees, to identify and develop local, regional, and national markets to deal with recyclable materials.
|Rachel Lyn Rumson, Chair||2020|
|Randy Cookson||Ex-Officio, Non Voting|
|Sandra Carder, Council Liaison||2020|