There shall be a Gray Recycling Committee consisting of five (5) regular members and one (1) alternate member appointed by the Town Council for three (3) year staggered terms.
- The Committee shall review changes in state, regional, and Federal recycling policy and law and make recommendations as appropriate to modify Gray’s current policies.
- The Committee shall make recommendations and work with the Town Council and Town staff to develop changes to our recycling and solid waste program as necessary.
- The Committee shall work with the Solid Waste Director to promote budgetary items to the Town Council that will enhance and/or reduce cost of operation.
- The Committee shall promote and publicize recycling and waste reduction.
- The Committee shall encourage Town businesses to bring their recyclables to our recycling center.
- The Committee shall encourage, and work with other recycling committees, to identify and develop local, regional, and national markets to deal with recyclable materials.
|Jonathan Hedman, Chair||2021|
|Randy Cookson||Ex-Officio, Non Voting|
|Sandra Carder, Liaison||2019|