As a resident of Gray, we hope that you can easily locate the information you need on your Town of Gray website. We have tried to highlight those services and sources that you need most often. Here are some quick tips:
- Online payments - look for "Online Services" in the gray menu bar at the top of the page. There, you will find links to online payment sites for vehicle registrations, dog licensing, burn permits, and more.
- Document Center - This is where you will find everything from employment applications to Town Ordinance and much more. All documents are available in PDF format for download, so be sure install Adobe Reader if you haven't already done so.
- Calendars - Town Council and Committee schedules, agendas, minutes, and videos are on our Meeting Portal. All other events/dates are on the Gray Town Calendar.
- Subscribe - Receive email notification of important town meetings, events, and news.
- Search - Enter a key word or two into the search box at the top of the site to quickly locate site content.
- Help - Use the contact form to drop us a note, call us at (207) 657-3339, or visit Town Offices at 24 Main St, Gray.