Generally, tax bills are issued in mid-August with the 1st half due the 1st week in October and the 2nd half due the 1st week of the following April.
|Tax Bill Insert FY 2017|
|Tax Bills FY 2017||Tax Bills FY 2016||Tax Bills FY 2015|
|Tax Bills FY 2014||Tax Bills FY 2013||Tax Bills FY 2012|
|Tax Bills FY 2011||Tax Bills FY 2010||Tax Bills FY 2009|
|Tax Bills FY 2008||Tax Bills FY 2007|
Locate/print a copy of your Personal Property Tax Bill
- Click the link above for the applicable tax year. You may need to right click on the link title and use "Save link as" to download a copy of the file before opening.
- Use the Adobe Acrobat search tools to locate your bill*.
- Right click on your bill and choose "Print"
- Select your printer
- IMPORTANT!! In the Print Range selection, choose "Current Page".
- Click OK to print a copy of your tax bill.
* Depending on your computer's settings, you may need to use F8 to display the Adobe Acrobat Reader toolbar and/or CTRL-F to open the Find tool.
Each Town of Gray Tax Bill files include 4,500-5,500. Use these tips to locate your bill quickly and easily:
- Enter the street number and street name of your property location in the search box in the toolbar at the top of the page. Omit the street type (Avenue, Road, Street, etc.). Enter.
- The owner name and address appear just below the Town of Gray address on the left of each bill.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/print tax bills.