- The End of Summer Fest Committee was created on December 6, 2016. The committee was re-named the Gray Blueberry Festival Committee on May 2, 2017.
- Due to the global outbreak of Covid 19, the Gray Blueberry Festival Committee re-named the August 8, 2020 event as Music in the Park, which will be a smaller community event requiring preregistration. The Registration form will be forthcoming as a separate link on this Committee's page.
- The Blueberry Festival Committee shall consist of five (5) members and one alternate.
- Celebrate and promote the Town of Gray, including local businesses, community and school organizations, and Pennell Complex;
- Build on existing, and foster new, collaborative efforts in town;
- Create ‘new childhood’ memories with this event and revive the ‘old childhood’ memories of Gray’s Old Home Days;
- Educate attendees by offering interactive booth demonstrations and exhibits.
|Bruce Foshay, Council Liaison||2020|