Regular Planning Board Meetings are broadcast live on Gray Community Television-Channel 1301 and then replayed every Thursday at 8:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M. until the next meeting.
- The Planning Board shall consist of five (5) members and two (2) alternates.
The Board shall;
- Be responsible for reviewing and approving, when in order, subdivision plans, site plans, conditional uses, and Shoreland Zoning applications in accordance with State Statutes and Town Ordinances.
- Be responsible for the constant supervision of the Zoning and Subdivision of the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances and for recommendations to the Town Council for changes in each.
- Perform such duties and exercise such powers as are provided by the Town Ordinances and the laws of the State of Maine.
- Offer advice and assistance, and make recommendations to the Town Council, Town Manager and other Town committees and staff as needed or requested.
|Don Hutchings, Chair||2020|
|Dan Cobb, Vice Chair||2022|
|Catherine Caswell, Alternate||2021|
|Andrew Watson, Alternate||2022|
|Bruce Foshay, Council Liaison Alt.||2020|
|Dan Maguire, Council Liaison||2020|