The Zoning Board of Appeals meetings are broadcast live on Gray Community Television-Channel 1301.
- The Zoning Board of Appeals shall consist of five (5) members.
- Shall hear and decide administrative appeals where it is alleged there is an error in any order, requirement, decision, or determination by the Code Enforcement Officer in the enforcement of the Zoning Ordinance.
- Shall hear and decide variance appeals in specific cases where a relaxation of the terms of the Zoning Ordinance would not be contrary to the public interest and where owing to conditions peculiar to the property and not the result of the actions of the applicant, a literal enforcement of the Zoning Ordinance would result in unnecessary or undue hardship, all as provided by State law and the terms of the Zoning Ordinance.
- May grant a disability variance to a property owner for the purpose of making that property accessible to a person with a disability who is living on the property, in accordance with State law.
- Shall perform its duties and be governed by Title 30-A M.R.S.A. Section 2691, as amended, and the Zoning Ordinance, Section 402.32.
|Brad Fogg, Chair||2021|
|Lena Reichardt, Vice Chair||2020|
|Douglas C. Wilson||2020|
|Sharon Young, Council Liasion||2020|