- This committee was created on November 12, 2013.
- The membership of the Ordinance Advisory Committee shall consist of at least three (3) members and include a member of the Community Development Department.
- In addition, a staff member of the Community Planning Department shall be a non-voting ex-officio member of the committee.
- The committee shall function as a sounding board for the Town Council and Community Development staff.
- The committee shall review and comment on changes to the Town’s existing Zoning Ordinances as well as assist in creating new zoning ordinances, districts, and standards.
|Dan Maguire, Council Liaison||2020|