Meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM
Henry Pennell Municipal Complex
The Community Economic Development Committee (CEDC) is a volunteer Town Council appointed committee comprised of citizens of the Town. The committee meets once a month to assist the Town Manager, the Town Council, and the Town Staff with critical initiatives and improvements needed to sustain a high quality of life for our citizens and to provide the efficient government services needed to sustain an economically affordable community. The CEDC strives to attract new businesses, and to support existing businesses, through new initiatives, ordinance reviews, zoning recommendations, marketing
- There shall be a Community Economic Development Committee consisting of seven (7) members appointed by the Town Council for three (3) year staggered terms.
- In addition, the Town Manager, Chairperson of the Planning Board, and a designated member of the Town Council shall be ex-officio members who shall be non-voting members of the Committee.
- The CEDC shall promote, assist and encourage initiatives that will further the role of “Community” to the citizens of Gray.
- The CEDC shall promote, assist and encourage the improvement and expansion of established businesses in the community and the general economic welfare of the Town of Gray.
- The CEDC shall promote, assist and encourage the development of new businesses that comply with the goals of the Comprehensive Plan and the general economic welfare of the Town of Gray.
- The CEDC shall cooperate with other community, region and state organizations and agencies for the promotion, assistance, encouragement and development of the community and economic climate of the Town of Gray.
|Joel W. Robertson, Chair||2020|
|Roger Dery, Vice Chair||2019|
|Donald Hutchings||Ex-Officio, Non Voting|
|Bruce Foshay, Liaison||2019|