Generally, tax bills are issued in mid-August with the 1st half due the 1st week in October and the 2nd half due the 1st week of the following April.
Locate/print a copy of your Personal Property Tax Bill
- Click the link above for the applicable tax year. You may need to right click on the link title and use "Save link as" to download a copy of the file before opening.
- Use the Adobe Acrobat search tools to locate your bill*.
- Right click on your bill and choose "Print"
- Select your printer
- IMPORTANT!! In the Print Range selection, choose "Current Page".
- Click OK to print a copy of your tax bill.
* Depending on your computer's settings, you may need to use F8 to display the Adobe Acrobat Reader toolbar and/or CTRL-F to open the Find tool.
Each Town of Gray Tax Bill files include 4,500-5,500. Use these tips to locate your bill quickly and easily:
- Enter the street number and street name of your property location in the search box in the toolbar at the top of the page. Omit the street type (Avenue, Road, Street, etc.). Enter.
- The owner name and address appear just below the Town of Gray address on the left of each bill.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/print tax bills.
Open PDFs in Chrome
You can normally open PDFs automatically in Chrome by clicking on the file you want to see. If your PDFs are downloading instead of opening automatically in Chrome, Chrome PDF viewer could be turned off.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Near the bottom, click PDF documents.
- Turn off Open PDFs using a different application.
- Chrome will now open PDFs automatically when you click them.