1. The Community Television and Communication Advisory Committee was created March 24, 2020.
1. The Committee shall consist of seven (7) members, four (4) of whom shall be residents of the Town of Gray. Other members may include representatives of MSAD15, a private school from either Gray or New Gloucester, the Gray/New Gloucester Development Corporation or a non-profit organization from Gray.
1. The Community Television Advisory Committee shall meet no less than once each quarter of the year; and may schedule additional meetings as needed.
2. It shall be responsible for keeping the Gray Town Council informed of Public, Educational and Government related matters as they relate to:
a) Recommending improvements in Public, Educations and Government programming to the Town Manager and Station Manager.
b) Making recommendations regarding relevant emerging technologies and other broadcast options to the Town Manager and Station Manager.
c) Promoting and developing optimal utilization of the PEG system;
d) Promoting community outreach and providing a forum for citizen recommendations and concerns regarding the use of equipment, facilities, programming and other related issues.
e) Promoting support for quality community television in Gray.
3. Explore and cultivate available programming sources.
4. Examine emerging technologies and other telecast or online streaming options for public, educational and governmental meetings.