Voting at Newbegin Gym in Gray on Election Day, November 7, 2023, is open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. You can view a sample ballot ahead of your visit to the polls. You can also check out the Maine Citizen’s Guide to the Referendum Election, a document issued by Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows and other State agencies that aims to help voters understand the issues presented on the ballot.
Inside this document, you will find:
- the referendum questions;
- the legislation each question represents;
- a summary of the intent and content of the legislation;
- an explanation of the significance of a “yes” or “no” vote;
- an estimate of the fiscal impact of each referendum question on state revenues, appropriations, and allocations; and
- public comments filed in support of or in opposition to each ballot measure
The Gray Assessing Department is joining others across Maine in holding an Election Day “Thanks for Giving” food drive. Donations received will support the Gray Community Food Pantry. Please bring non-perishable food items and/or monetary donations to the polls on Election Day. More information about this food drive can be found here.
If you have any questions about the upcoming election, please email or call the Town of Gray at 207-657-3339.